Sunday 14 January 2018

Weekly Recap: 1/8 - 1/14

I have decided to start doing a weekly post called weekly recap where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

I actually wrote posts this week which is very exciting. So far, I am on top of my 2018 goals.

I am about to go see Star Wars The Last Jedi again with a friend and I am so excited for it.

Now, let's get into recapping.


New Books

Purchased:




Library: 





Received for Review: 




In Case You Missed It


This Week I Read




This Week I Watched



This Week I Listened To 

The Greatest Showman Soundtrack


Next Week I'm Reading




Upcoming Reviews




Upcoming Posts


Monday: The Greatest Showman Movie Review

Tuesday: NONE

Wednesday: NONE

Thursday: NONE

Friday: Reign the Earth Book Review

Saturday: TBD

Sunday: Weekly Recap




Around the Blog Community

No comments:

Post a Comment