Monday 2 January 2017

Weekly Update: 12/26 - 1/1

I have decided to start doing a weekly post called weekly recap where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

This week was productive in terms of blogging. Not completely, however, as I hoped to finish a lot more posts than I actually managed to write.

Otherwise, this week was uneventful, except for going to see Moana on Monday and doing some shopping on Saturday. And Sherlock came back which was fun!

I go back to school on Tuesday and I am really upset. :(


New Books

Purchased:


Library: 






Received for Review: 






In Case You Missed It


This Week I Read
  
  





Next Week I'm Reading







Upcoming Reviews





Upcoming Posts



Monday:  December Wrap-Up 

Tuesday: TBD

Wednesday: TBD

Thursday: TBD

Friday: Winterspell Review

Saturday: Winter 2017 Book Releases

Sunday: TBD






Around the Blog Community


No comments:

Post a Comment