Thursday 9 March 2017

Weekly Update: 2/27 - 3/5

I have decided to start doing a weekly post called weekly recap where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

I am slowly getting into the habit of writing posts when I have a sliver of free time so that should show in the next couple of weeks, though it hasn’t yet.  

This week wasn’t that productive in terms of posting but I did get to post my first Riverdale episode review and a book review. I also read three books this week which was impressive. I have had so much homework and studying to do lately. I am also trying to keep up my grades which are looking pretty good for right now. [But we’ll see]


Now, let's get into recapping.


New Books

Purchased:








Library: 






Received for Review: 








In Case You Missed It


This Week I Read
  
  
 





Next Week I'm Reading









Upcoming Reviews







Upcoming Posts



Monday:  NONE

Tuesday: NONE

Wednesday: NONE

Thursday: Weekly Update + Riverdale e2 review

Friday: February Wrap-Up

Saturday: March Books on my Shelf

Sunday: Weekly Update






Around the Blog Community



No comments:

Post a Comment