Monday 8 January 2018

Weekly Recap: 12/31 - 1/7

I have decided to start doing a weekly post called weekly recap where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

I actually wrote posts this week which is very exciting.

Also, I saw The Greatest Showman this past weekend with a group of friends and it was amazing. Everything about it was just done so well and the soundtrack is beautiful. I highly recommend going to see it, if you haven't already.

Now, let's get into recapping.


New Books

Purchased:




Library: 





Received for Review: 






In Case You Missed It


This Week I Read

  
 




This Week I Watched




This Week I Listened To 


Don't Blame Me by Taylor Swift
Bloodstream by Transviolet
Dusk Till Dawn by Sia and Zayn
The Greatest Showman Soundtrack


Next Week I'm Reading




Upcoming Reviews




Upcoming Posts



Monday: NONE

Tuesday: NONE

Wednesday: NONE

Thursday: NONE

Friday: The Hazel Wood Book Review

Saturday: TBD

Sunday: Weekly Recap




Around the Blog Community

No comments:

Post a Comment