Monday 10 April 2017

Weekly Update: 3/6 - 4/9

I have decided to start doing a weekly post called weekly recap where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

Getting into the habit of posting more often has been harder than I anticipated. I haven't even been able to post these weekly updates which is ridiculous so here is one for basically an entire month. Sorry in advance.

During this time I saw Beauty and the Beast [live action] and I was blown away. It was amazing and if you haven't see it, you don't know what you are missing out on.

I am currently on spring break so I will try my best to write posts in advance but I am also doing campnanowrimo which I am so excited about and will be doing a post detailing my novel and some stuff about me as a writer. Yay!

Now, let's get into recapping. [Because this is a lot]


New Books

Purchased:











Library: 










Received for Review: 







In Case You Missed It


This Week I Read
  
  








Next Week I'm Reading








Upcoming Reviews








Upcoming Posts



Monday: The Writer's Tag + Ronit and Jamil book review

Tuesday: NONE

Wednesday: Beauty and the Beast Live Action Movie Review + Riverdale e3 review

Thursday: TBD

Friday: TBD

Saturday: TBD

Sunday: Weekly Update






Around the Blog Community


No comments:

Post a Comment